Class of 2013!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janzendds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
WOO got my acceptance this morning from WesternU for this fall off the waitlist! What a shock, especially when I just spent another $1k applying for next year! Who will be joining me in Pomona?
I need to find a place to live! Eeep!

Members don't see this ad.

WOO got my acceptance this morning from WesternU for this fall off the waitlist! What a shock, especially when I just spent another $1k applying for next year! Who will be joining me in Pomona?

Congrats!!

congrats!! im sure ure sooo relieved right now:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)

Must feel amazing. Congrats! Glad to see hard work pay off. Mind sharing ur stats?

Wow just a few months before school starts.

That is awesome but stress inducing.

Congrats!

wow! gratz. may i ask how many schools u applied to, how many u interviewed, jhow many waitlisted?

I WANNA HEAR UR STORY

:banana:

Thanks guys! I start in 3 weeks, August 5th! Eeeek! Lots to do! Pretty darn overwhelmed!

Stats:
19 GChem
21 OChem
19 QR
20 RC
20 PAT
3.73 overall / 3.43 science
Worked as a dental assistant, lots of community service

Applied to a lot of schools all over, but not until late October 2012 (CA resident).
Interviewed UCSF in Jan, rejected
Interviewed Western the last interview slot in Feb, the class was already full, was waitlisted until this morning!

So don't give up guys! It'll happen! Stick with it!

I suppose I should change my sdn handle to "janzenDMD"? ;)

Yea..you deff deserved that acceptance! Congrats!

Congrats!!!! See you in the fall...

Here's the facebook group if you haven't already joined it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/364469810317410/

Thanks! Can I ask where you're living? I'm moving down from Oakland I suppose August 1st but haven't found a place yet, I'm not super familiar with the area. Just requested the FB group! :highfive:

Thanks everyone! :) Good luck!!!