Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think premeddiva was trolling:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7892643#post7892643

I hope for my future baby girl (Athena) or baby boy (Odysseus) sakes that she will not be delivering them.

Well if she's not trolling, she needs to take a massive chill pill. Seriously, you could blind someone with that font.

Members don't see this ad.

Well if she's not trolling, she needs to take a massive chill pill. Seriously, you could blind someone with that font.

the fact that she's not trolling, and is actually a freshman premed in college, make me hope that she does not deliver my baby

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW, I think CRB may now have his chance to post the awesome picture ;)

Troll Thread 2. Now playing in a theater near you.
CRB's post was the funniest, but Yoda's pic in the new one is AWESOME!
Ah, sorry to hear that man. How much longer are you gonna be on the job? Hope you get a chance to catch rest before all hell breaks loose this summer!

Thanks Funk!!! I think mines is around the same time, the saturday right after finals. I heard you got to meet BERK!
Yes I did. She is awesome! I am prevented by the laws of common decency and humanity to reveal what she looks like, or what her name is though...
I know I would be pretty pissed if someone posted my name or pic on the internet... excluding facebook....

Lol, it's time to move on. I'm eager to get started with med school.

Is your sig from Shawshank Redemption? I just saw that again the other day :thumbup:

I feel you, I'm just trying to graduate...I really hope my physics with calc final wasn't my downfall. :xf:

Are you talking about "hope springs eternal" ? It's from a poem by Alexander Pope called Essay on Man.

Been doing well, thanks.

Florida's actually not unbearably hot yet. But just wait, we'll get there soon enough ;).

Haha...with every new thread that troll just makes her font bigger and bigger...:p

:laugh: at least its a fun time, right?

Yeah Yoda wins for best picture.

CRB for wittiest comment.

And funkmonk for giving a very good answer to a nearly impossible set of questions. Seriously, dude.

Your goggle cat picture is hilarious.

Thanks, your Chamillionaire one was pretty damn funny too :D

They were both hilarious!!

CRB's post was the funniest, but Yoda's pic in the new one is AWESOME!

Yes I did. She is awesome! I am prevented by the laws of common decency and humanity to reveal what she looks like, or what her name is though...
I know I would be pretty pissed if someone posted my name or pic on the internet... excluding facebook....

lol of course you are! I wouldn't want you to spill the goods either though. Its kind of fun to stay intrigued.

I can't handle thissssssssssssssssssss. Lol

I hate this part right here. I hate this part right here. I just can't take your tears...*

(Are you referring to the troll threads? I'm confused.)

*Pussycat Dolls song for anyone who missed the reference.

Members don't see this ad :)
anzb0y...gotta ask...why isn't your avvie asian? :hungover: I know you don't have blond hair.

Well, I know you're not Kate Walsh either :p

It's Professor Chaos from South Park. He's my avatar cause he's awesome.

And I had a hard day. Poor me a cold one and oh by the way, rub my feet, gimme something to eat...

Ooh, I linked that song a few months ago.

And on that note, I am sleep-deprived beyond words.

Good night.

Honey, I'm hooooooooome!

Yes mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I've been waiting...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

norbit13.jpg

Did you see the last episode of SP? I do love it when they make fun of Cartman relentlessly. hahah

Who is Mysterion? It was actually bothering me for the last couple days, haha.

Good night.

Night Pianola!

Good night.
Good night! Oh how did your presentation on Vitamin D go? I forgot to ask!

so a big bridge at home got rammed into by 8 barges this mornign and it took out a section. Wow...we didn't even need a hurricane for this..

TOP story on the news...