1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Class of 2013

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by classof2013, May 11, 2008.

1. classof2013

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hello SDNers, I am new to SDN, I am a prospective class of 2013 student. I know its a bit early but I wanted to start a thread where we could all meet, discuss the DAT and application process and follow each other's progress up to the acceptance date. Please If you are applying this cycle for admission for class of 2013 please post and introduce yourself. Lets work together for the success of all of us this year!:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. classof2013

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I am 22 and I am currently working and getting ready to start studying for the DAT, I want to take it July or early August. My aim is a 25. Please introduce yourselves.

P.S Thanks Lets make this a useful and productive thread!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...