Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optschoolbnd

SCO c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard about acceptances?! Good luck to those still waiting!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have four interviews in the next month (Nova, OSU, SUNY, Salus). I am hoping at least one of them results in an acceptance. :cool:

Where have you been accepted opt school bound?

Wow! That's great- good luck with all 4. I was accepted to SCO.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 4 interviews lined up this next month and a half. If I get into UHCO, which thankfully is my first interview, that's where I will be going. Any idea how long it takes them to get back to you after your interview regarding your acceptance (UHCO specifically)?

i was accepted to SCO as well! i'm still going to interview at Salus and maybe SUNY if i can decide whether or not i would want to live in NYC.

congratulations on the acceptances!
I added send2ann and sugarhype10 to the "accepted" thread - there was one of these threads last year and it made seeing who was accepted where much easier.

I have 4 interviews lined up this next month and a half. If I get into UHCO, which thankfully is my first interview, that's where I will be going. Any idea how long it takes them to get back to you after your interview regarding your acceptance (UHCO specifically)?

Sonofan...when did you send in your UHCO app? What were you stats if you dont mind me asking? I send in my app the first week of september...just wondering what your time frame was

I have four interviews in the next month (Nova, OSU, SUNY, Salus). I am hoping at least one of them results in an acceptance. :cool:

Where have you been accepted opt school bound?

When are you interviewing for Salus? I am interviewing soon and really excited. The campus is so beautiful and :xf:. Good Luck!!:D

OSU on the 16th, SUNY on the 19th, Salus on the 20th (of October). I don't want to miss too much school and a round trip from MIA to Ohio to PA and back was pretty cheap so...put em all in one trip :)