Class of 2015 - UTHSC Memphis

Started by lllxndr1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lllxndr1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Just looking to make contact with anyone accepted and attending UTHSC in Memphis, TN this coming August 2012! 🙂

If anyone is out there .... where are you moving from? and let me know if you have any questions about the city of Memphis in general (I have lived in Memphis for two years now)!
 
UTHSC-Memphis said my application was on hold but said the committee would review my application again soon. I think I'll call and see what's going on. I'd love to join you. I went to Memphis for an interview in November.

Kevin