Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
You should never ever leave SDN.

When I'm out grocery shopping, I always freak people out by saying, "now *kid #1" you be good or I'm going to tell you daddy, and "now kid # 2 if you don't be good I'm going to tell your daddy"... and so forth. I love the looks people give like you dirty huar. lol I miss them right now. :(

Thanks, Phnerd! :)

LOL thats hilarious. Where are they?

Oh no!

I hear my teacher is really good. My sister :love: her. Hopefully, that will be my saving grace.

i'm sure you'll do just fine. just don't rely on the text book. use other resources like youtube have great teachers that explain concepts well.

i'm sure you'll do just fine. just don't rely on the text book. use other resources like youtube have great teachers that explain concepts well.

I've been through all of Khan's ochem videos, and there are so many good resources out there. I also have the ochem as a second language. I have another ochem textbook in my library (got from Goodwill). Honestly, it does look better than this one.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have heard good things about it especially for ochem but i haven't tried it out

I've been working through the ochem as a second language. I really like it. :)

is it worth it? Like is there good explanation, i read some reviews and i heard there's a lot of blank spaces for you to just keep practicing etc.

I'll amazon it to your house. lol

I've been through all of Khan's ochem videos, and there are so many good resources out there. I also have the ochem as a second language. I have another ochem textbook in my library (got from Goodwill). Honestly, it does look better than this one.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Looks like you guys had a slammin' party. Broke 100 pages.

I bet deathstar is somehow lurking this thread even though he's not here.