Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finally:eek::eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know right? I think all the night owls couldn't hang. :sleep: Well, on the other hand me, you and postbacc were the majority.:laugh::

I couldn't sleep. I hurt my foot last night and saw you were up. I see you're close to the big test day.:) Wishing u luck:luck::xf::thumbup: ttys
Jeeze youve been busy post padding. To be honest, i still never got back to sleep after that call. Yup, less than a week.

@GooseWing: I've been meaning to say: MAJOR MAJOR CONGRATS on your 38 and 36, man!!! I'm rooting for you. Those are some awesome scores. When's your MCAT? Mine's 9/2 and it's not looking good for me. Practice test número tres is Monday, and I definitely won't go up from my 34 due to not really studying much since last Monday. This is not good.

Anyone have some musical recommendations for motivation??

Mine right now is Khili Re from the movie Raavan. Makes me want to Bharatnatyam my way out of MCATing... :love:

2017 thread half way to the half way of page 1? Unacceptable. It must be top 10 at all times.

Lol, I didn't end up studying at all yesterday...The real grind begins on tuesday I guess. I gotta start working harder though. I'm 1 step closer to that 45.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys have been busy!!!!! Holy cow!!!!! :eek:

I've been thinking about the end of January for my MCAT test date. You guys are getting me motivated and scared to do this thing. :oops:

Lol, I didn't end up studying at all yesterday...The real grind begins on tuesday I guess. I gotta start working harder though. I'm 1 step closer to that 45.

You are going to make 2017 proud! :)

I've been free forming balloon animals today. I made lots of interesting things...even a bra for one of the NPs.

All you guys and your amazing practice scores. I just want a 30 :oops:

Haven't been sleeping too well lately. Stupid dreams.