Apr 17, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Not really a WAMC post but I don’t know where to post this. So I’m doing a masters program and I need a little help finalizing a couple classes this semester. In my first semester I took physiology, cell bio, and topics in pharmacology. This semester I’m currently signed up for dental histology, biochemistry, and fundamentals of pharmacology. I feel like the teachers for the biochem class are being ridiculous and I don’t want to risk my gpa so I was thinking of switching up the biochem class for toxicology. Do you guys think it would look bad to dental admissions if I take that many pharmacology classes?

Bigjt1420

5+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2016
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Not really a WAMC post but I don’t know where to post this. So I’m doing a masters program and I need a little help finalizing a couple classes this semester. In my first semester I took physiology, cell bio, and topics in pharmacology. This semester I’m currently signed up for dental histology, biochemistry, and fundamentals of pharmacology. I feel like the teachers for the biochem class are being ridiculous and I don’t want to risk my gpa so I was thinking of switching up the biochem class for toxicology. Do you guys think it would look bad to dental admissions if I take that many pharmacology classes?
Nope

MLC45

2+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2017
Status
  1. Dental Student
No it won’t look bad, just be sure the schools you apply to don’t want you to take biochem as a prereq. I had schools highly suggest to take biochem. It wasn’t required, but they sure encouraged it and seemed to like those who did.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads