Class Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maybedentist

Reaction score
Not really a WAMC post but I don’t know where to post this. So I’m doing a masters program and I need a little help finalizing a couple classes this semester. In my first semester I took physiology, cell bio, and topics in pharmacology. This semester I’m currently signed up for dental histology, biochemistry, and fundamentals of pharmacology. I feel like the teachers for the biochem class are being ridiculous and I don’t want to risk my gpa so I was thinking of switching up the biochem class for toxicology. Do you guys think it would look bad to dental admissions if I take that many pharmacology classes?

Members don't see this ad.

Not really a WAMC post but I don’t know where to post this. So I’m doing a masters program and I need a little help finalizing a couple classes this semester. In my first semester I took physiology, cell bio, and topics in pharmacology. This semester I’m currently signed up for dental histology, biochemistry, and fundamentals of pharmacology. I feel like the teachers for the biochem class are being ridiculous and I don’t want to risk my gpa so I was thinking of switching up the biochem class for toxicology. Do you guys think it would look bad to dental admissions if I take that many pharmacology classes?
Nope

No it won’t look bad, just be sure the schools you apply to don’t want you to take biochem as a prereq. I had schools highly suggest to take biochem. It wasn’t required, but they sure encouraged it and seemed to like those who did.