Class schedule planning question

Started by Xcited392
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Xcited392

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm doing a post-bacc right now, focusing on bumping my GPA up.

Everyone says, take science classes full-time in a post-bacc to prove to them you can handle a hard schedule.

I am wondering if full-time means 4 classes or 3 classes. I've been gathering info about the classes I want to take next fall, but there's some conflict timing wise. I can get at least 3 science classes in and I was thinking about taking an elective like sociology (since, I've never taken it). Is this okay?
 
full time is defined by each respective school.

@ UPenn its 4 CU and at UMass its 12 credits.

As long as you get As its ok