Class Schedule pre-reqs

Started by qualdy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qualdy

UCF Bio Man
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post-Bacc pre-reqs


I am currently enrolled in Mon/Wed/Fri

Bio I / Lab
Chem I
Trig
2 online electives (physiological psychology & pre-pharmacy studies)
-------------------------------------

My chem I course is also offered on Tues/Thrs. I am wondering if it would be easier to manage my study time if I move my Chem I to Tues/Thrs and I am concerned about having multiple exams landing on the same day. Granted if I do move this course im looking at classes 5 days a week, but im ok with that.

Any thoughts? Will it be an easier load if I spread it out over five days or does it really not make a difference? Im not typically a student who has things come easy, I really have to study. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.