class schedules?

Started by Kim09773
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kim09773

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, im pursuing pharmacy major.
this upcoming semester (fall 2010) is my first semester in college.
As I schedule my semester, I dont have any idea what to take

Here's what I got now

General Chemistry 1
Chemistry lab
Calculus 1
Freshmen Rhetoric (english)
Humanities

I supposed to have 15 hours, so I need one more class.
what should I do?
I mean my adviser dont recommend anything for me;;
 
hi, im pursuing pharmacy major.
this upcoming semester (fall 2010) is my first semester in college.
As I schedule my semester, I dont have any idea what to take

Here's what I got now

General Chemistry 1
Chemistry lab
Calculus 1
Freshmen Rhetoric (english)
Humanities

I supposed to have 15 hours, so I need one more class.
what should I do?
I mean my adviser dont recommend anything for me;;

Start with something like:
  • Intro to Psych
  • Sociology
  • Speech or Communications
  • Statistics
  • Economics

If you pick the economics, try to take an intro level course.
 
I suggest that you look into the schools of your interest and see their requirements. Usually, most of the prereqs will overlap. Once you have a good idea of what you need to take, schedule the courses for each semester/quarter. If a school requires an extra class that some others don't, find a time to squeeze that into your schedule.

Also, make sure your courses will be accepted by the schools you want to apply to.

Hope this helps.
 
I would take Biology I if you think you can handle it. Not only will it add to an impressive semester, but its good to get the 2 part sequence courses started early (like Bio I and II, Chem I and II, etc.).