Classes after getting accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sheoni

Reaction score
Does it matter if I get below C in non-required courses for dental schools after getting accepted?
or
Do I have to get C or above in all the courses whether it's required or not?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't prove to anyone that you are a slacker since you got an offer. Why leave yourself open to that question?
Wouldn’t recommend senior sliding. Get grades higher than a C if you can. Take chill classes if you need to if you just need credits to graduate.
It's because I still have couple difficult classes to take that are not required by dental school but are required to graduate.

What happens when you want to specialize four years from now and residency programs look at your undergrad transcripts and see you’re the type of person that once you get accepted somewhere you stop caring and trying

It's because I still have couple difficult classes to take that are not required by dental school but are required to graduate.
Ah. Then push on. That degree is also important, even if it's not technically required for Dental School. But I am sure it is meaningful that you get it.

check with your school
some say "don't fail" others "get at least a C average" others "get at least a B average" others "don't get below a C" a few "don't get below a B"

Reactions: 1 users