Classes upcoming semester?

Started by phildmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phildmd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering if it's a bad idea NOT to take any classes this upcoming semester. Keep in mind that I have already received my BSc last year and I have completed five years of University studies.

I have a couple of interviews in October and I wanted some opinions on if it would look bad to the interviewee that I am not in school this year. 😕
 
I am wondering if it's a bad idea NOT to take any classes this upcoming semester. Keep in mind that I have already received my BSc last year and I have completed five years of University studies.

I have a couple of interviews in October and I wanted some opinions on if it would look bad to the interviewee that I am not in school this year. 😕

You are fine, get a job in research.