classes?

Started by adpitan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adpitan

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering what the thought was about taking physics 1 + lab and gen chem 2 + lab together. It's 2 lectures and 2 labs. I figure if I spread them out, meaning physics on M,W,F with lab on W and gen chem 2 on T, Th and lab on T and Th that should probably be OK. I keep hearing how much work is required for the lab for gen chem 2 and just wanted to know if anyone has done it and if it was a lot to deal with. I am at SFSU, is anyone else doing this for the Fall?

TIA!
 
braluk said:
definitely doable. i did physics and bio together versus bio and orgo (which alot of people do) and i had no problem whatsoever


thanks, I thought it would be but I keep hearing how much work it is and yada yada yada...you know how it goes. I guess I just want to make sure I don't want to run away during the semester 😉 .

Thanks again!