Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fbradley99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Marine Biology
Pathogenic Bacteriology

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
or even if you can think of a class that would sub for them

Search local community colleges? search other public universities in the area? I feel like marine biology should be an easy find. Pathogenic Bacteriology you may have a difficult time finding.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are trying to take them again to replace your grade I'm pretty sure that unless they are taken at the same school, same class number the grade won't be replaced. Atleast I'm pretty sure that's how it worked on my applications.

If you are trying to take them again to replace your grade I'm pretty sure that unless they are taken at the same school, same class number the grade won't be replaced. Atleast I'm pretty sure that's how it worked on my applications.

No they do not have to be at the same school. you can take them at a different school as long as its the same course. There are many threads on this topic.

No they do not have to be at the same school. you can take them at a different school as long as its the same course. There are many threads on this topic.

That's weird, I had two classes that I took at different schools than my undergrad school, but were the same class and they didn't get replaced on my application... not that it matters now anyway since I still got accepted...

That's weird, I had two classes that I took at different schools than my undergrad school, but were the same class and they didn't get replaced on my application... not that it matters now anyway since I still got accepted...

oh really....that sounds really weird. I am glad you got accepted regardless. I've read posts where ppl who have been rejected the replacement grade had to appeal to aacomas, sending the course outline or something to prove that they were the same. Hopefully no one has to go through that again :xf:

It depends on how you entered it on your courses when you listed them on AACOMAS. I took General Chemistry 1 at UCLA and then re-took it at UCI last summer and it replaced just fine. Make sure you put in the first course that its a replaced grade. As long as the # of units is greater than or equal to the original course that it is replacing they will accept it.