Clemson University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A good number of people in my vet school class did. they all have good things to say about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been messaging you about this but to any others looking at Clemson who wants info just message me. I'll be graduating in May. The pre vet is a concentration within the animal and veterinary sciences major. There's two other concentrations too. I can't say too much for the curriculum though because they've just changed it. I know they kept most of the classes like nutrition and animal a&p but I don't know all the specifics. There's 6 livestock farms. Like @rockatiel said, there are a lot of students that go on to vet school and graduate schooling. They do a good job of setting us up to do well post graduation.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile