1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Clep

Discussion in 'Pre-Optometry' started by veggiegirl, Aug 8, 2006.

1. veggiegirl

veggiegirl New Member

Pre-Optometry
    I would like to attend Pacific University in the next couple years. I was wondering if I CLEP a few courses (Spanish, US History, American Government) if that would have any effect on my admission.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. veggiegirl

veggiegirl New Member

Pre-Optometry
    about the CLEP?

4. prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Optometry Student
    OK... I must be dumb but I have no idea what CLEP is. My guess is it has something to do with AP classes; something that you test out of? Whatever it may be, your best bet is to contact the Admissions Director and Pacific and ask her directly. Each school does it a little differently, and no one wants to give you bad advice!

The Admissions Director at Pacific is Janelle. Her email address is [email protected].

She is more than willing to answer any questions you have, and can give you guidance when choosing your schedule and planning your application.

5. veggiegirl

veggiegirl New Member

Pre-Optometry
    Thanks.