Cleveland Clinic Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BubbleHead

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do people who interviewed at Cleveland Clinic feel about the end of the interview day feedback from the PD? I thought it was awesome that a program interviewing 20+ people would take the time to sit down with each person and address strengths and weaknesses for 5-10 minutes. Has anyone even heard of another program offering this type of unsolicited information during an interview?

PS - What were your thoughts about the program at CCF?

Members don't see this ad.

BubbleHead said:
How do people who interviewed at Cleveland Clinic feel about the end of the interview day feedback from the PD? I thought it was awesome that a program interviewing 20+ people would take the time to sit down with each person and address strengths and weaknesses for 5-10 minutes. Has anyone even heard of another program offering this type of unsolicited information during an interview?

PS - What were your thoughts about the program at CCF?

I thought it was good they do that because it shows they really look at your application, they take the time to assess you an as applicant and basically tell you how you rank compared to the rest of the applicant pool.
I wish I had had more of a conversation with the PD during the exit interview,but I was a bit intimidated by his being very serious. I did like their "this is how it is here, and this is who we are" attitude. I respect people who don't BS.

So far this is the only program that I've been to where this has occurred. At MCW, you also meet with the chairman but it is more to see how he likes you rather than to give you his two cents about your app.