Cleveland Clinic Florida-short term housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Librarian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Short-Term, Furnished Room for Rent near Cleveland Clinic Florida FEMALE student-$675.00 monthly. (Available Jan 5, 2015-May 15, 2015)
MERP, AICM or other serious student completing internships or rotations for the medical profession who are in need of a comfortable, short-term place to live. This 3 bedroom, 2- bath home is located in a highly-desirable, gated community near Cleveland Clinic which is within a brief 10 minute driving distance. Community amenities include a pool, nearby parks, and a nearby shopping center. Truly a family friendly, residential environment.
Weston is surrounded by the I-75 interchange, with easy access via I-75 and 595 to several other hospitals and academic intuitions; Memorial Hospital in Pembroke Pines, Memorial Hospital West in Miramar and Broward General in Plantation, Nova Southeastern University and Florida Atlantic University's Davie campus.
The layout of the home features a split-bedroom plan with a large screened in patio and fenced in yard. You will have access to common areas including the family and dining room, as well as the washer-dryer and fully-equipped kitchen.
The room is furnished with a queen-sized bed, armoire, night stand, dresser & closet. Bring a rolling lap-top desk and work from the comfort of the bed, or use the desk surface in the family room. You will have access to the guest bathroom.
Although there are no tvs in the bedrooms but there are outlets available for basic cable if you bring your own. There is wireless high-speed internet access.
The house is cooled by a Central Air conditioning system that is usually set between 73-75 degrees. There are also overhead fans in each room.
All linens and towels are provided. You'll be expected to bring your personal paper consumable products (i.e toilet paper, tissues, laundry detergent, etc) as well as contribute as needed to the other consumable household products (i.e dish detergent, paper towels, napkins, etc)
I will be keeping the common areas clean, however it is expected that you will clean up after yourself regularly in order to maintain the same standard of cleanliness throughout the home especially with regards to the bathroom which may be used by occasional day-time guests/friends/visitors.
About me: I am a professional educator and life-long student currently completing another Master's degree For the most part, I am a quiet, reserved, person of integrity with Christian values who strives to maintain a peaceful, safe, respectful, comfortable, drama-free lifestyle and home environment. I do not entertain overnight guests and will expect the same of you.
I do not engage in, nor will I tolerate any addictive behaviors or abuse of substances.
Other occupants include 1 cat and 1 dog, so you must be pet-tolerant. In order to minimize allergens, the floors are tiled and the furniture is leather. The dog is a Schnoodle, so she does not shed. Although she is not yappy, she is protective and will require a short time to become acclimated to a new person. Beware, of the cat though, he is charming but clever!
An initial reimbursable deposit of one month's rent will be required in order to reserve the room along with proof of enrollment from your respective academic institution. You will also be expected to sign a short-term lease agreement.
Please contact me initially via e-mail at [email protected]. Include some background information about yourself, where are you from, your studies and your internship/rotation. You will have to provide proof of enrollment/rotation assignment.

Members don't see this ad.