Cleveland Clinic Pediatrics

Started by bluebirdie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluebirdie

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
Just wanted to know anything about pediatrics at Cleveland Clinic. Thanks!
 
I don't know that much; I'm just a humble med student here. But, from what I've seen the children's hospital is very nice but also extremely small. That could be a good thing, though, if you're looking for a close knit group. From what I've heard, it has strengths in a few of the subspecialites (cards, heme/onc, etc. but then not as much in a few of the others (don't know which ones...) All of this is based off of rumor and conjecture, but I hope it helps a little.