Cleveland State MOT???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2bOT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to, heard from, or even know anything about Cleveland State's program? It's non-OTCAS, so I'm guessing that alone make it a less popular option for people, but I've been reading these boards for a few months and I don't recall anyone mentioning CSU!

Their deadline was 1/15 and the last I spoke with someone from the school (which was about a month ago) I was told they would take at least a month to make decisions.

Any info from fellow CSU applicants (or, gosh, a current student if one happens to stumble upon this) would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was rejected by cleveland state last year. I am from Ohio so I applied.

I was rejected by cleveland state last year. I am from Ohio so I applied.

Do you remember when you heard from them? Also, what are your stats if you don't mind sharing? Thanks!!

I think I heard end of March- beginning of April. I have my Bachelor's from Ohio State with a 3.4 cumulative and at the time I had like 40 hours of observation and about a 3.2 in the prereqs. I am wondering if my late application and the fact that I forgot to send them the application fee had anything to do with the rejection...or maybe I just wasn't a stellar candidate who knows :)? Good luck to ya!