You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clever Pharmacy T-Shirt/Slogan
Started by Farcus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well, at rutgers we have cool shirts that read: "I love drugs..." and the back says "And I sell them too!"
I like "On Sundays We Count By 7".
Some others too, but I can't remember them right now. Will post if I remember them.
Some others too, but I can't remember them right now. Will post if I remember them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a good "Top 10 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist" shirt out there, depending on how "saucy" you can get with this.
Things I can remember off the top of my head:
They do it on all floors.
They know multiple routes of administration.
They keep your intertrigenous areas moist.
Etc. As you can see, not good around polite company, but very popular with the kiddos.
Things I can remember off the top of my head:
They do it on all floors.
They know multiple routes of administration.
They keep your intertrigenous areas moist.
Etc. As you can see, not good around polite company, but very popular with the kiddos.
There's a good "Top 10 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist" shirt out there, depending on how "saucy" you can get with this.
Things I can remember off the top of my head:
They do it on all floors.
They know multiple routes of administration.
They keep your intertrigenous areas moist.
Etc. As you can see, not good around polite company, but very popular with the kiddos.
do it behind the counter
do it five at a time
go all day long
etc, etc
Top 10 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist:
10.Pharmacists are patient lovers
9.Pharmacists do it without breaks
8.Pharmacists are rX rated
...7.Pharmacists do it prn
6.Pharmacists have a quick reconstitution time
5.Pharmacists have a longer duration of action
4.Pharmacists do it over the counter
3.Pharmacists do more than just lick and stick
2.Pharmacists find new routes of administration
1.Pharmacists accept third parties
10.Pharmacists are patient lovers
9.Pharmacists do it without breaks
8.Pharmacists are rX rated
...7.Pharmacists do it prn
6.Pharmacists have a quick reconstitution time
5.Pharmacists have a longer duration of action
4.Pharmacists do it over the counter
3.Pharmacists do more than just lick and stick
2.Pharmacists find new routes of administration
1.Pharmacists accept third parties
Top 10 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist:
10.Pharmacists are patient lovers
9.Pharmacists do it without breaks
8.Pharmacists are rX rated
...7.Pharmacists do it prn
6.Pharmacists have a quick reconstitution time
5.Pharmacists have a longer duration of action
4.Pharmacists do it over the counter
3.Pharmacists do more than just lick and stick
2.Pharmacists find new routes of administration
1.Pharmacists accept third parties

The honor society at my school once sold T-shirts with a bunch of pharmacokinetic equations printed upside down.
I thought it was pretty clever, but they got in trouble and had to stop selling them.
I thought it was pretty clever, but they got in trouble and had to stop selling them.
The honor society at my school once sold T-shirts with a bunch of pharmacokinetic equations printed upside down.
I thought it was pretty clever, but they got in trouble and had to stop selling them.
I don't get it. Care to explain?
Back in undergrad, I managed to get "Chemists always use protection" with a pair of goggles centered on the back of our shirts. It sold very well and if you want to tailor it to pharmacy, be my guest! =P
I have a T-shirt that has a caption reading "Pharmacist In Da Hood". Picture is of a guy in a lab coat working next to an IV hood.
How about
Pharmacy school, its the new Law School
Pharmacy school, its the new Law School
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have a T-shirt that reads University of ____ college of Pharmacy, then on the back it reads powered by caffeine with the structure for caffeine.
I like that ideaI have a T-shirt that has a caption reading "Pharmacist In Da Hood". Picture is of a guy in a lab coat working next to an IV hood.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 757
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K