Cliff ap biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samer saab

samer saab
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys for those who used cliffs AP biology did u all read the whole book or is there some topics that DAT dont require thx in advance
Any studying tips are appreciated in any section too

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys for those who used cliffs AP biology did u all read the whole book or is there some topics that DAT dont require thx in advance
Any studying tips are appreciated in any section too

read whole book, it is almost same topics for DAT.

I read it cover to cover a few times and took notes. Great study aid for the DAT

Members don't see this ad :)
ya thats what i did i read kaplan BB and took notes and now am done with first time cliffs AP and gettiing ready to memorize it a quik question do i have to go over that plants chapter because it is note mentioned in the dat guide on ADA thx

I read in Cliffs whatever was covered in the destroyer very thoroughly and I pretty much knew most of the questions on the DAT. The questions that I got wrong I wouldve gotten wrong regardless of how many hours more I would have studied or what else I may have read. I asked on of the questions to a biology professor and he was not sure what the answer should be. Some prett rediculous questions.

Last edited:
destroyer goes a bit above and beyond in its questioning. I dont think anyone would be going to dental school if the real DAT was as rough

Ya i am depending on beiing a bio major i just graduated plus Cliff Ap and Kaplan BB in addition to some practice test should prepare u well am not in a position to talk about destroyer because i never used it