Cliff notes AP Bio.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isuclones85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just picked this little gem up the other day and it seems to be pretty good...any feedback from people who have used it?? I guess I'm wondering whic is more helpful this or kaplan BB.

Any feedback is appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Mines in the mail as well. I'm looking forward to getting started with it as well.

I am also using it. I had it lying around from my AP bio days, so I decided to use it.
I wanted more in depth info than Kaplan, so I started studying from my physiology book, and Schaum's Bio. And then I started Cliffs AP bio, which im my opinion is less convoluted than schaums, and it goes in the same depth. And my physiology book goes too much in depth. So, It is much easier to study with. I would recommend this also. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
would u say it can almost replace the kaplan BB entirely? (for bio obviously)

I wouldnt say that. I think maybe if you study from both, itll be good. Because there are some things that arent covered in the Cliffs AP, which Kaplan does.

Campbell, AP Bio Cliff, Kaplan BlueBook (some aspects), Wikipedia, ExamCracker's MCAT Biology and Princeton MCAT...<< potential bio review sources

With regards to Schaum's, I've used it and I think its kind of complicated to understand...It's written wierd I think. I have campbell's and I would MUCH rather read out of that than schaum's. I have been thinking about getting Cliff's after I finish with Kaplan Blue Book. We'll see.