Cliffnotes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PistonFan531

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have have taken the PCAT and used Cliffnotes, did it do a good job covering bio and chem? How similar were the practice exams compared to the actual PCAT in those two subjects? I am asking because I am wondering if I should order the book...
 
I thought the cliffnotes book was very helpful because it contains 5 practice tests which are challenging and can help you see what you need to improve. The book however is from before the change.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm going through it right now and i find it helpful to the extent of going through the questions rather than using them as practice tests. The sub-tests are in a different order and there are more questions in cliffs than on the actual pcat.