cliffs ap bio and destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dasubline

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering is cliffs AP Bio and destroyer is enough material for the bio section??? I know it depends on one's bio background, and I guess mine is average, I have not had any anatomy yet..... Did any of you have to look up more details for any particular sections in Cliffs. I am asking because I also have schaum's and after looking thru it, it seems like there is a lotttt more detail compared to cliffs... any opinions???

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I was wondering is cliffs AP Bio and destroyer is enough material for the bio section??? I know it depends on one's bio background, and I guess mine is average, I have not had any anatomy yet..... Did any of you have to look up more details for any particular sections in Cliffs. I am asking because I also have schaum's and after looking thru it, it seems like there is a lotttt more detail compared to cliffs... any opinions???
I like to believe my bio background is above average. Considering this, I focused on Cliffs and Destroyer, and I ended up with a 21 on the real exam. I was hoping more like a 23, but I can't complain!
So, just read through Cliffs and then if you feel like you're missing out on some of the details look them up in Schaum's or even online!
Good Luck:thumbup: