Cliff's AP Bio Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osimsDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey what do you guys think of the 2 practice tests in the back of Cliff's AP bio book, do they compare to the real thing even?? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey what do you guys think of the 2 practice tests in the back of Cliff's AP bio book, do they compare to the real thing even?? thanks

I like the tests that are included in the Cliff's book. I actually bought the other book that has 5 more tests in it, since it was only 14 bucks. While it may or may not be close to the actual DAT, exposure can only help you. I have a feeling that those questions might be somewhat close. I'll let you know next Wednesday.

I like the tests that are included in the Cliff's book. I actually bought the other book that has 5 more tests in it, since it was only 14 bucks. While it may or may not be close to the actual DAT, exposure can only help you. I have a feeling that those questions might be somewhat close. I'll let you know next Wednesday.
Are you talking about the cliffs DAT book w/ CD that has 3 full length tests? I think the questions are very basic. But like you said more exposure can only help you. I guess you can go over the SNS questions, but QR is waste of time. I started QR but the math was like all algebra, so I stopped. I looked over RC but the format is different than the real DAT. The RC in cliffs has 5 passages ~3-4 para long, but yea good point about their RC is that they have those reference type of questions if you wanna practice. I didn't even look at PAT, so i don't know about that.

Im talking about the Cliff's AP bio book with 2 practice tests in the back...that one, the Cliff's DAT one has a lot of mistakes ive taken that test its not very good

I am talking about a book made by the same author of Cliff's AP bio, it is not designed for the DAT. I think it is titled "5 Biology Practice Exams". The book contains 5 practice AP biology exams, the material ranges from basic to advanced.