Cliff's AP Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm going through Cliff's AP Bio trying to find which pages are relevant and which aren't...

It seems as though most of it is relevant, but the DAT review thing on the ADA website doesn't say anything about heredity, unless I am missing something. I would think that this would definitely be on the DAT as it is a pretty important topic, but I do not see it anywhere on the ADA source website.

Also, do we need to know plants. I see nothing about having to know a lot about plants (except it says plants in the diversity section).

Lastly, do you think we need to know these lab techniques (labs)? All the ADA thing says is to know experimental cell biology and experimental embryology (which I don't see either in Cliff's).

Let me know what you guys thing/have experienced.

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm going through Cliff's AP Bio trying to find which pages are relevant and which aren't...

It seems as though most of it is relevant, but the DAT review thing on the ADA website doesn't say anything about heredity, unless I am missing something. I would think that this would definitely be on the DAT as it is a pretty important topic, but I do not see it anywhere on the ADA source website.

Also, do we need to know plants. I see nothing about having to know a lot about plants (except it says plants in the diversity section).

Lastly, do you think we need to know these lab techniques (labs)? All the ADA thing says is to know experimental cell biology and experimental embryology (which I don't see either in Cliff's).

Let me know what you guys thing/have experienced.

Plants and heredity, 100% yes.

Cliffs does cover experimental biology. Not too detailed though. Memorize it all.
The lab techniques like PCR and plasmids is also necessary. Basically, know everything in Cliffs.

Plants and heredity, 100% yes.

Cliffs does cover experimental biology. Not too detailed though. Memorize it all.
The lab techniques like PCR and plasmids is also necessary. Basically, know everything in Cliffs.

Great. Thanks.