Cliffs ap biology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothlover23

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering where are you guys purchasing the Cliffs AP bio 3rd edition? I been searching on ebay and amazon and there prices for the 3rd edition are like $50.00+ I thought since its an older edition it would be cheaper but I'm finding the newer edtions are a lot cheaper.

Does it matter what edition to use?
 
I was wondering where are you guys purchasing the Cliffs AP bio 3rd edition? I been searching on ebay and amazon and there prices for the 3rd edition are like $50.00+ I thought since its an older edition it would be cheaper but I'm finding the newer edtions are a lot cheaper.

Does it matter what edition to use?
If you just need a paper copy, I found some on amazon for $30ish.