Cliffs Test Prep 5 Pcat Practice test

Started by utvols19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utvols19

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has looked at the Cliffs Test Prep 5 PCAT practice tests? I just took one and I was wondering how would you go about trying to figure out what percentile it ranks and all that. I know its scaled but I was just looking for a rough figure. Also another question is how realistic are they questions in that book? I thought the biology was extremely easy and the math wasn't that bad, and I'm no genius. If anyone could please help me out that would be great!

Thank you!
 
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has looked at the Cliffs Test Prep 5 PCAT practice tests? I just took one and I was wondering how would you go about trying to figure out what percentile it ranks and all that. I know its scaled but I was just looking for a rough figure. Also another question is how realistic are they questions in that book? I thought the biology was extremely easy and the math wasn't that bad, and I'm no genius. If anyone could please help me out that would be great!

Thank you!

The whole book is too easy. Just do all the tests and get as much out of it as possible.
 
The book isn't horrible, but it shouldn't be your only study guide for the PCAT. IMO, It's a good book to get your timing down, but the questions are pretty easy. I used the book before I purchased any other study aids, so I found my weak areas and used other study materials to shore up my knowledge base.