Clinic bought out by VCA

Started by Jakesmom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jakesmom

Ohio State CVM c/o 2015!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody have experience working at a VCA hospital? The private practice I've worked at for the past 3 years has been bought by VCA and my employers haven't been very forthright with information. Today was the first time we've been told anything officially regarding this and all we got was a memo stating we were going to have a staff meeting in 3 weeks to discuss the "new ownership." I had to ask one of the doctors who even bought us! Granted, none of this really matters all too much for me, since I'm leaving in Aug, but I figured my co-workers would like some answers.