Clinical Affiliations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
H

Hockeyguy15

So my clinical coordinator told me it would be helpful to try and get a contact for the CI's in the area I would like have my clinicals. Would be be too much if I called a hospital to do this? Or is there somewhere I can lookup online to find this? I don't want to come off as needy but certain areas would be ideal for me for cost purposes.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd call and ask if they take students. If they do, ask for the CCCE or a CI and explain that you're seeking to initiate a contract. If the answer is yes, gather the CCCE's or the CI's info to provide to your DCE team. The school's DCE team will initiate a contract and coordinate the clinical rotation for you. Hospitals or large medical centers will have a CCCE who coordinates with all the CI's. If one is available during your rotation time, it should not be an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I'd call and ask if they take students. If they do, ask for the CCCE or a CI and explain that you're seeking to initiate a contract. If the answer is yes, gather the CCCE's or the CI's info to provide to your DCE team. The school's DCE team will initiate a contract and coordinate the clinical rotation for you. Hospitals or large medical centers will have a CCCE who coordinates with all the CI's. If one is available during your rotation time, it should not be an issue.
Totally agree

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, what is a CCCE? something clinical coordinator education?