Clinical Electives at SGU for European students

Started by prettypea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

prettypea

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I have spent some time cruising through this forum, but don't see any information on elective experiences at Grenada General Hospital.

I understand that many Australian and German clinical students come through there, and was hoping to here from anyone who has done an elective in Grenada itself.

Thanks a million!
 
Hi!

I have spent some time cruising through this forum, but don't see any information on elective experiences at Grenada General Hospital.

I understand that many Australian and German clinical students come through there, and was hoping to here from anyone who has done an elective in Grenada itself.

Thanks a million!

you should post this in the australian or german forum then. people who study in the caribbean don't do clinicals in the caribbean.