clinical exam prep in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_priya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Anyone interested in taking clinical preparatory course in Florida, please let me know. The related people are ready to start up a batch if there is enough enrollment. Please reply ASAP.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

YES count me in. please get me the details of the program if you have any idea.
Hi all
Anyone interested in taking clinical preparatory course in Florida, please let me know. The related people are ready to start up a batch if there is enough enrollment. Please reply ASAP.
Thanks

hi i am also interested. i would like to know the duration , cost as i am located in minneapolis

Hi all
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys
The concerned people are thinking about it and will let me know by the end of the week. I neither know the duration nor cost. Do you guys know what all instruments we would need because we might start collecting them in the mean time?
The only thing im afraid is that it might be late for us as i have asked the schools about the interview dates which is going to be in the last week of october..Keep in touch
Good luck