Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you with admissions experience, how important are 3rd year grades? My first two years were mostly Honors/High Pass w/ slightly more Honors, great step 1 score, some CV surgery research (not yet published), but then 3rd year grades are so far: Pass (Psych), Pass (Family), High Pass (Medicine).
I'm concerned that this will be interpreted as a downward trend and not just a couple of bad grades in a mix of good. I'm not quite sure what is different this year other than being married.
Perhaps I should just quit reading about how competitive ENT has become and study. 🙂
I'm concerned that this will be interpreted as a downward trend and not just a couple of bad grades in a mix of good. I'm not quite sure what is different this year other than being married.
Perhaps I should just quit reading about how competitive ENT has become and study. 🙂