Clinical Neuropsychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PublicHealth

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, this forum has been DEAD lately. I just wanted to pass along some links to clinical neuropsychology websites that contain some useful information regarding this field. Enjoy!

General Information/Student Forum:

http://www.neuropsychologycentral.com


Neuropsychology Divisions, Associations, and Boards:

http://www.div40.org/

http://www.theabcn.org/

http://nanonline.org/

http://www.the-ins.org/

http://www.massneuropsychology.org/

http://www.theaacn.org/links.html

http://www.appcn.org/


Houston Guidelines:

http://www.theaacn.org/position_papers/Houston_Conference.pdf


Neuropsychology Journals:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/08876177

http://www.szp.swets.nl/szp/journals/tc.htm
 
Anyone browsing this forum currently a student in clinical neuropsychology? Perhaps there's a clinical neuropsychologist floating around?

Your comments about the field, training experiences, and advice for students considering clinical neuropsychology would be appreciated!
 
Hey PublicHealth....I thought you were going to medical school. We had a discussion quite a while ago about you switching to med school from neuropsych...like I did. Sticking with the psychology?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by Anasazi23
Hey PublicHealth....I thought you were going to medical school. We had a discussion quite a while ago about you switching to med school from neuropsych...like I did. Sticking with the psychology?

I sent you a PM.
 
Allred,

I PM'd you. Click on "Control Panel" on top of the page to read the private message.

PH