Clinical Pharmacy Newsletter

Started by sodiumd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sodiumd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school is asking if anyone would like to write an article for a clinical pharmacy newsletter that's clinical pharmacy related. I love writing and saw this as my opportunity. However, I am having a really difficult time trying to decide to what to write about. So I'm looking for some ideas. Got any? Thanks.
 
Write about clinical pharmacy, not non-clinical pharmacy.

Lol. Nice.


OP, can you give us some examples of what students have written in the past? e.g., do students write about new drugs? Do they write about new guidelines? etc., etc.

Clinical pharmacy is just a little too vague. If there is no precedent you are trying to follow, pick a topic you have liked so far and see if your professors know of any new developments...