Clinical Pharmacy

Started by UT-Frank
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UT-Frank

Senior Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So how IS the job market for Clinical Pharmacist? I rarely see any around.... Also, what are the salary ranges for them and what kinds of fields are clinical pharmacists in? Just wanted to start a dicussion since more and more students are looking into this nowadays....seems like many go into retail or hospital after graduation though... what are your thoughts?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, they both work in a hospital, but their is a dispensing hospital pharmacist and clinical hospital pharmacist, which are very different. Let me see if I can find the old link where I answered this question before. About 30% of my work is clinical.