Clinical pharmacy?

Started by aer12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aer12

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just out of curiousity, how many people think they will go into clinical pharmacy once they graduate from pharm school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to go to a clinical setting than a community setting. Of course, I will do a residency for however year I need to do.
 
hmmm.....me! I did, still do, always have....in a variety of clinical settings!😀

I think you're confusing "clinical" with "hospital" - are you?????

Clinical describes the mental process we go thru when we process any rx - whether it is a retail rx or hospital rx. (rant here.....every rx should go thru the same mental process!!!!)

But...I've done them both - hospital, retail & everything in between!
 
Probably clinical/hospital, but I'm hoping can get into a pharmacy school that has a dual PharmD/PhD program and go into research. 😳
 
I am planning to go into clinical/hospital pharmacy of course after completing one-year residency.
 
im hoping for clinical- ambulatory. thts why im gonna go to nova. they have so many clinicial residencies and its a great school. im not sure if i made the right decision in terms of choosing nova (FL) over touro (CA), but im stuck with it so imma make the best of it.