Clinical Rotations: TOURO VS LIU

Started by ammym92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ammym92

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm pretty sure this debate has come up before.... but what I would like to know is which school has "better" connections and will give better rotations (in more reputable hospitals).


And do we get to choose to go to hospital or retail? City or out of state?

In terms of academics, which school will better help me prepare for the NAPLEX? I've seen a lot of different answers on google. Thanks in advance!
 
I was a former Touro student and I would definitely say LIU has better rotation sites. As to which school will prepare you for the Naplex, neither IMHO. You have to study on your own for that exam