Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN Anesthesiologists,
I’m an anesthesiologist and critical care physician working in Iraq as you know.
Over the past 3 months, I’ve been building a clinician-designed decision-support platform to reduce calculation load in ICU and perioperative practice.
It integrates tools for ABG interpretation, IV infusions, antimicrobials, ICU nutrition, CRRT, and fluid/transfusion management.
I recently - yesterday, presented the project at a national anesthesia conference, and the platform is now publicly accessible.
I’d genuinely appreciate feedback from this community — especially regarding usability, workflow, and real-world applicability.
www.enki-clinical.com
Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.
I’m an anesthesiologist and critical care physician working in Iraq as you know.
Over the past 3 months, I’ve been building a clinician-designed decision-support platform to reduce calculation load in ICU and perioperative practice.
It integrates tools for ABG interpretation, IV infusions, antimicrobials, ICU nutrition, CRRT, and fluid/transfusion management.
I recently - yesterday, presented the project at a national anesthesia conference, and the platform is now publicly accessible.
I’d genuinely appreciate feedback from this community — especially regarding usability, workflow, and real-world applicability.
www.enki-clinical.com
Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.