Clinics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angelo84

Tufts Class of 2011
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished my last final ever! Start clinics in two weeks.

What are the other 2011ers up to?

Members don't see this ad.

we've got about 4 more weeks before finals, but then we have our accreditation seminars for 2 weeks. so about 1.5 months until clinics. Exciting!

Members don't see this ad :)
We have 2 weeks of class left for winter quarter, exams and plenary week, then spring break and start clinics March 29. I can't believe it's almost here already, and I'm excited but also sort of terrified!

White coat ceremony last week, my last final ever this morning and clinics start MONDAY!!! YEAHH!!!!!! Super cool and totally excited! We made it, guys! :D

Up here in Canada, we don't start clinics until the end of August. So 2 more months of classes, summer break, then clinics!

Been in clinics for 5 months. :D Not always great, but way better than sitting in a seat all day long. ;)

The closer it gets, the more I'm looking forward to it. Anybody else feeling absolutely NO motivation to study for the last finals (more or less, anyway) of our careers?!

We are finishing up spring break here at CSU and then have class for about 2 more months... We start clinics Thursday May 13th I believe... I am 100% petrified but will be very nice to not be trapped in the classroom anymore :)

We've got another semester and a half of classes over here before we start our clinical year. Then again, we graduate six months after you... and only just started learning 'medicine' :)

I LOVE CLINICS!!! :love:
Just got off of diagnostic path (clin path, microbiology, necropsies) and today was my first day of small animal anesthesia... and my patient lived! I LOVE being out of the classroom and working with patients (and wearing my white coat!!) It seems surreal! It TOTALLY makes ALLLL those hours of sitting in class worth it!