Close this thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamula

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if you guys could critique my PS and give me advice on how to improve it and make it more cohesive. I know I am not at a final draft yet, but I'd like to get there.

Thanks

I remember doc. toothache helped some people's PS. May be you should PM and ask.

Not a good idea to post your personal statement in a public forum like this....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I was wondering if you guys could critique my PS and give me advice on how to improve it and make it more cohesive. I know I am not at a final draft yet, but I'd like to get there.

Thanks

hey, i dont think it's a good idea to upload your personal statement so openly on a public forum! you should ask for help via pm for those who is willing to help you. i am just worried for you that people may use your essay in a wrong way.

hey, i dont think it's a good idea to upload your personal statement so openly on a public forum! you should ask for help via pm for those who is willing to help you. i am just worried for you that people may use your essay in a wrong way.
good lookin' out. thanks

Last edited:
if you are still in university or still have access, try your school's writing center or health professions office.

they really polished up mines!