close to deadline submissions

Started by DPT2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT2010

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just submitted my application for NYU to PTCAS, the deadline is Dec. 1st, and I just read that NYU DPT has already given out interviews, so my question is: am I too late??? Thanks.
 
If they say the deadline is Dec. 1st, then you're not too late! They probably just processed the applications and started to interview people to get things started already. They would definitely consider your application equally. And I doubt they'd accept people before receiving all of their applications, unless they have some sort of early admissions deal.
 
I am sure you aren't too late.

It would be wrong of them not to consider all applications before their deadline.

I do know a friend of mine who has been offered an interview, but she has had her PTCAS in since October. So, don't worry!
 
Don't worry about it. I was in the same situation with hunter. I submitted my app like 2 days before the deadline and got an interview in 2 weeks. You'll be fine. Be positive.