CLS programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saladi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I was wondering if any of you has found anything about the CLS programs offered. Are Indian dentists eligible into this program????? I seem to be reaching a dead end at each University I approach......

Saladi

Members don't see this ad.

:confused: what are CLS programs.please do add some information about the ways of getting into them.
thank you in anticipation.
VBR

saladi said:
Hi all!

I was wondering if any of you has found anything about the CLS programs offered. Are Indian dentists eligible into this program????? I seem to be reaching a dead end at each University I approach......

Saladi

Hi Saladi

My Google search on CLS didn't return anything of relevance. What is CLS?

rahmed

rahmed said:
Hi Saladi

My Google search on CLS didn't return anything of relevance. What is CLS?

rahmed

Hi!

CLS is Clinical Lab Scientist... seems to be a hot subject now, and i was looking up options on getting in cos it requires a license and seems to be a little tough to get into, with a foreign degree. Hope this helps. What I know is that you need a Bachelors in Clinical Lab Science, and if you have a different science degree, you will have to take bout 38 units in their reqd classes and then apply for a trainee license and then after a year of training, you can join in as a CLS.