Clueless about calculations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pacman8794

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure how to calculate anything regarding loans, I don't even know much about loans to begin with. I figure i'll have to borrow a total of $80,000 for grad school w/ some type of loan plan. I'm trying to figure out how much i would have to pay a month if the loan is over a 10 year or even longer period considering a certain salary I would be making. Can anyone give me a formula or help me out in some way? I'd greatly appreciate it as I'm trying to come up w/ a realistic plan after I get out of grad school.