CME Strategy for MOCA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnesthesiaTop

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Anesthesiologists,

New board-certified here. I was wondering what strategy you guys use in order to fulfill the required CME/patient safety/QI credits each cycle. Looking for a smart way to collect them at a proper, time-efficient, and least possible expense (no CME reimbursement available for me, so all will be out of pocket). Any suggestions?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Anesthesiologists,

New board-certified here. I was wondering what strategy you guys use in order to fulfill the required CME/patient safety/QI credits each cycle. Looking for a smart way to collect them at a proper, time-efficient, and least possible expense (no CME reimbursement available for me, so all will be out of pocket). Any suggestions?
Thank you

For CME, register an uptodate account when you're on a computer on your institution's intranet. You get 0.5 CME when you manually search for a topic and click on the article link (which you hopefully subsequently read).

Reactions: 8 users
For CME, register an uptodate account when you're on a computer on your institution's intranet. You get 0.5 CME when you manually search for a topic and click on the article link (which you hopefully subsequently read).
This is what I've done so far. Quite nice to get CME for doing my normal work.

Reactions: 1 users