CMS Comment Time Again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WisNeuro

Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please take a total of 30 seconds of your time to send in a comment to CMS. There is an auto-populated letter you can send for any category you may work in (clinician, applied, academia/research, student, general). If you have a few more minutes to spare, please consider personalizing it somewhat. Comment period closes on September 6th, and so far there is a pretty dismal showing considering how many psychologists/students fall into one of these categories.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
I submitted mine as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
It would be interesting to figure out when practice becomes financially non-viable. Hourly cost of business with an annual 4% inflation adjustment, which intersects with an annual 4% reduction in insurance payments.

What is that? A linear model, ANCOVA,....?

It would be interesting to figure out when practice becomes financially non-viable. Hourly cost of business with an annual 4% inflation adjustment, which intersects with an annual 4% reduction in insurance payments.

What is that? A linear model, ANCOVA,....?

Or at least insurance based practice. With scheduling for clinical patients going into Nov/Dec in my practice, and generally worse in larger practices, there's likely a subset of people who do not want to wait and would be willing to pay OOP for an appointment quickly. Definitely a consideration as my clinical time has decreased and wait time creeps further and further out.