CMS notification???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blindsight4ever

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I had my interview at Chicago Med School on March 14 and still haven't heard anything back. Anyone in the same boat?? How long did it take you guys to hear back? I called and they won't give me a straight answer. Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I had my interview at Chicago Med School on March 14 and still haven't heard anything back. Anyone in the same boat?? How long did it take you guys to hear back? I called and they won't give me a straight answer. Thanks guys!

I interviewed in october and have heard nothing (no letters about a waitlist/rejection/nothing!). but i really don't care at this point. :rolleyes:

I had a friend last year who interviewed in March and was accepted about a month later. However, they didn't tell him until mid-May that this was the case. They might have cleaned things up since then, but you might not hear for a little longer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in the middle of September and received and acceptance letter around the end of last month.

That was a looooong wait. ;)