CMS notification???

blindsight4ever

10+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey, I had my interview at Chicago Med School on March 14 and still haven't heard anything back. Anyone in the same boat?? How long did it take you guys to hear back? I called and they won't give me a straight answer. Thanks guys!

Daydreamer2008

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jan 19, 2007
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hey, I had my interview at Chicago Med School on March 14 and still haven't heard anything back. Anyone in the same boat?? How long did it take you guys to hear back? I called and they won't give me a straight answer. Thanks guys!

I interviewed in october and have heard nothing (no letters about a waitlist/rejection/nothing!). but i really don't care at this point. :rolleyes:

[pj]

10+ Year Member
      Sep 13, 2006
      1. Medical Student
        I had a friend last year who interviewed in March and was accepted about a month later. However, they didn't tell him until mid-May that this was the case. They might have cleaned things up since then, but you might not hear for a little longer.

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.