Coalboy!!!!

Started by bebe2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bebe2

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey

I just saw your UPENN interview invite.. Congrats. When were you complete over there? Maybe I have an ounce of hope left.

You are certainly on a roll, Yale, UPENN, Maryland.. congrats


Bebe
 
Thanks bebe,

I always feel like I'm saying "Thanks baby" whenever I write that. 🙂

Penn was one of the first places where my application was complete: 11/13. There was no secondary, so it was blessedly easy, unlike some other places.

You're not doing to bad yourself, interview-wise. All the same, good luck with UPenn.
 
Ooooh lala! Just kidding.

I was complete at UPENN, I believe around mid November myselg. We'll see. It is the third of my top 3. It is a stretch though. But I cannot help hoping 😉